Saturday, June 22, 2013

Round Long Island on a Solar Powered Boat

We have a date:  June 25 at about 0730 at the Ponquogue Bridge in Hampton Bays.  Direction 70% chance Clockwize and 30% Counterclockwize.  Final preps being made and pics to follow.  This blog will be updated daily as we progress with some info about our voyage and pics. The specifications of Novella are posted on the Solar Pioneer website

1 comment: